Our installation process
We have the experience and confidence to give you professional installation advice. It is as important for us as it is for you that your artificial grass looks fantastic for many years.
All installations vary from lawns indoor spaces, terraces, with our highly experience installers and our use of the correct materials, we can be provide only the very best service.
- Determining and measuring the area in which the grass is to be installed
- Removing a base level of soil
- Installing your chosen edging, for example stone, wood or metal.
- Laying geo textile weed membrane.
- Create a hidden concrete edge solid and built to last for the grass to be glued.
- Spreading a thick layer of stone aggregate across the area.
- Spreading a fine layer of dust.
- Lying the turf down in the selected area and cut grass to fit.
- Glueing and securing the grass in place.
- Brush in sand and grass up with a motorised brush
- Clean entire work area
After your installation is complete, you can then sit back, relax and enjoy your new artificial lawn from Elite Lawn Solutions.
We can also offer an artificial grass maintenance package tailored to you.